How do you know you need GPS-LIVE-TRUCK tracking? Just ask yourself these simple questions:
- Do you know where your vehicle(s) and drivers are at any given time?
- Do you know exactly when your employees arrived at a jobsite or delivery location?
- How about when they actually left?
- How long did they take for lunch?
- How long were they stopped at a particular location?
- Do your employees take your company vehicles home?
- Are they using your company vehicle for more than just business?
- Are your vehicles turned off at the job site, or do they idle for hours wasting gas and money?
- Are your vehicles going to places that are unauthorized?
- Do your drivers speed?
If you answered yes even one of those questions, you may be in need of fleet tracking. GPS-LIVE-TRUCK is fleet tracking at the speed of live. This truly live GPS vehicle tracking tracks with 5 or 10 second position updates and is accessible from any web enabled computer. Monitor and track your fleet efficiently and effectively with GPS-LIVE-TRUCK.
The GPS-LIVE-FLEET effectively monitors and records all driver activity and allows you to view live vehicle data, historical data and print vehicle reports, such as idle and speeding reports to better manage your fleet.
Why should you invest in GPS-LIVE-TRUCK? It’s all about the return on your investment.
The Return On Investment (ROI) will start almost immediately as you realize the benefits of the GPS-LIVE-TRUCK. For $1 per day you can reduce or eliminate extra overtime and payroll expenses, abuse of company time, excessive wear and tear on your vehicles and gain better control fuel charges. Knowledge is power that can save you money.
Recommended Uses For GPS-LIVE-TRUCK:
- Business Owners – Manage your drivers better, Protect your assets, Eliminate unnecessary use of your vehicles, Improve overall efficiency
- Service Companies – Enhance customer service, Improve efficiency
- First Responders – Improve dispatching of vehicles, which can save lives
- Delivery Companies - Know precisely where cargo is at all times
- Standard Report/Enhanced Data Report
- Start/Stop Reports - See Dates/Times/Location Duration Of Stop
- Stop Start Based On Ignition Or Movement
- Vapor Trail Report
- State To State Mileage
- Aggressive Driving
- Excessive Idling
- Vehicle Mileage
- Vehicle Operating Report
- Ignition Based Stop/Start
- PTO Report Speeding Report
This state-of-the-art web based live GPS Vehicle Tracking System is integrated with Microsoft's Virtual Earth Mapping System, which allows for vehicle monitoring from any web enabled computer.
Our Complete System Also Features:
- Watch Your Vehicles Live - Know Current Speed, Direction Of Travel & Location
- Group Vehicles by Region, etc.
- Receive Speed & Boundary Alerts To Any E-mail Or Cell phone Via Text Messaging
- Record PTO activations
- Panic Button Enabled (Can be used to record employee time in/out)
- Lock/Unlock Doors*
- Enable/Disable Starter*
- Honk Vehicle Horn*
- Remote Start*
*These features are enabled and ready to use, but they do require additional relays, which are fairly inexpensive and can be purchased from any automotive parts store.
How It Works:
GPS-LIVE-TRUCK Uses a Web-Based System – NO Software and NO Contracts
There are 24 Global Positioning System satellites circling the earth. The GPS-LIVE-TRUCKcaptures this information from up to 16 of these GPS satellites. With this data, we are able to calculate EXACT positions, speed and direction of travel. In a matter of seconds, the GPS-LIVE-TRUCK processes this information and securely streams the data wirelessly back to our web servers - where you can view it LIVE from any computer with Internet access. The GPS-LIVE-TRUCK works throughout North America, South America and most countries and continents around the world. In the United States we transmit data on the AT&T Edge/3G all digital data wireless network.
Immediately upon logging in to our system, you will see your vehicle's current position on a satellite hybrid map. Simply roll your mouse to zoom in closer or get a bird’s eye view with the push of a button. This view allows you to view your vehicles’ position overlaid on an actual high definition AERIAL IMAGE. Or move your mouse over your vehicle and see if its vehicle ignition is on or off and view its current speed and direction of travel.
Monthly Service Plan
$29.95 Per Month - Flat Rate Unlimited Use. 10 Second live vehicle position updates with NO CONTRACTS! Includes streaming live wireless service, web tracking portal integrated with Microsoft Virtual Earth, unlimited online and emailed vehicle reports (Microsoft Excel formatted), and unlimited alerts. NO OTHER CHARGES. You will have unlimited use and login to our web portal, as well as unlimited cell phone alerts and emails. There are no other charges. There are no long term contracts.
GPS-LIVE-TRUCK Hardware Specifications
|16 Channel PGS Circuit
||Triangulation from up to 16 concurrent satellites
||Dual mode GSM/GPRS+GPS
||850/1900 USA - 900/1800 Europe, Australia, Asia & Middle East
||8-16 VDC Simple 3 Wire Connection
|Typical Full Power Current:
||450 mAh at 12 VDC
||3.6" Wide x 3.6" Length X 1.0" Height
||-22F to +158 F (-30 Degrees C to +70 Degrees C)
||4 Inputs (short-to-ground), 2 outputs (relay-to-ground)
Your Satisfaction Is Assured Through Our NO Risk 100%, Ironclad Money-Back Guarantee
The GPS-LIVE-TRUCK Comes With Our 30 Day, No Risk, And Money Back Guarantee! We Guarantee that if after 30 days, you are not completely satisfied, we will Refund 100% of the device cost back to you.
Personal Information Protected
We respect your privacy and will NEVER sell, rent or give away your personal information. We hate SPAM and junk mail and do not wish that upon any of our customers.
| For more information or to order the systems above,
please call 1-866-922-6800
or fill out our Contact Form.